Saturday, September 3, 2022

‘Every New Fact Makes The Situation Worse’ For Trump: Neal Katyal

Here,, let me put words in the ex-president's mouth:
Trump: "So what if there are empty top secret folders found in my office?  Eh?  The government has some nerve investigating me for the crimes I committed, good thing we got those payments from the Saudi's after all they had to get something in return right? But hey, why we were given that money is "mysterious" hahaha, catch me if you can because half the judges are maganauts so have fun!"
Of course, Putin was too smart to pay because once the documents
left the security of the White House, his agents were able to get it
all without having to pay.  But Oops, I guess my conspiracy theorizing is getting out of hand hey?  We don't have any evidence that Trump sold or got paid for anything right?

No comments: