For sure, be sure to see the last 10 minutes if nothing else. It was posted in 2013 and includes, then newly released video showing the absence of the pentagon plane. Also worthy of note is where they discuss the fact that two buildings are, in fact, located in front of the south tower, you'll note that there is north tower smoke obscuring the side of one of these forward buildings.
- The Horrible Trump P 19
- The Horrible Trump Prsdncy 18
- The Horrible Trump Prsdncy 17
- The Horrible Trump Prsdncy 16
- The Horrible Trump Prsdncy 15
- The Horrible T P 14
- T.H.T PRESIDENCY 13
- T. H. T. PRESIDENCY 12
- T.H.T. PRESIDENCY 11
- THE HORRIBLE T. P. 10
- HORRIBLE TRUMP 9
- THE HORRIBLE TRUMP PAGE 8
- THE HORRIBLE TRUMP PAGE 7
- THE HORRIBLE TRUMP PRESIDENCY 6
- THE HORRIBLE TRUMP PRESIDENCY 5
- THE HORRIBLE TRUMP PRESIDENCY 4
- HORRIBLE TRUMP PRESIDENCY (THREE)
- THE HORRIBLE. PRESIDENCY (2)
- THE HORRIBLE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
- 911 Page Two
- THE 911 VIDEOS AND BASICS
- Rachel Maddow Podcasts
- MICHAEL COHEN HEARINGS COLLECTION
- THE JEFFERY EPSTEIN FILES
- THE CORBET REPORTS
- THE MISC. COLLECTION AND THE LIBRARY LINK
- SAVED STUFF
- SAVED STUFF 2
Saturday, February 13, 2016
Thursday, February 11, 2016
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
*The mother of one of the two female soldiers who served seven years in Kuwait have filed a petition on Change.org asking president Obama and the United States government to intervene on a sentence carried out against their daughters: Monique Coverson and her partner, Larissa.
The petitioners suspect the women were targeted because they are lesbians
The two women lived an openly gay lifestyle during the years they served in the U. S. Army in Kuwait. When their service ended, the two were even able to get jobs as military contractors and returned to the Middle East to work in Kuwait.
But according to Jasmine Coverson, Monique’s mother, things changed on the morning of May 8, 2015.
The women’s house was raided and police confiscated one ounce of a “tobacco-like” substance. It was sent to a lab in Germany for analysis, and it was determined to be a substance that is completely legal in Kuwait. READ MORE
DNI James Clappers acknowledges "intelligence services might use the [web-connected home devices] for identification, surveillance, monitoring, location tracking, and targeting for recruitment."