Saturday, July 6, 2019

Climate change: what to expect and are there really two sides? | Ask Bob

I've read that up where the satellites are the density used to be one molecule per cubic yard.  My guess is that our space programs have thickend this to thousands of molecules per cubic yard two hundred miles up or so.  What effect that has on the weather I can't begin to guess, but I can guess that a significant change in the norms has to mean that there are significant changes taking place; the mere fact that I can't detect them notwithstanding.



Oh, I wouldn't worry about the earth, it will take care of itself.  It's we who need to worry.  CH4 methane is 20 times the greenhouse gas that co2 is, but it should be comforting to know that it is short lived, so the 200 degree days, if they should arrive, won't last more than a few years. Enjoy DJT

No comments: