Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Trump Defends His Secretary, Who Is Under Fire Over Previous Sentence Fo...

To tell the truth, I don't believe Epstein returned to the U.S, by mistake or for nostalgia etc., I think that, like fugitives before him, he was being shaken down by foreigners,  Perhaps, highly placed  and/or well connected actors, who could very well trigger an extradition.  He'd be defenseless against such people and they would know it.  Eventually he would tire of being shaken down and would return as a way to end it and the terrifying sense of danger that would develop as he fell out of favor with his different "blackmailers".

Don't worry about Donald "Who the hell is that?" Trump though: "My wife?, My son?, My lawyer?, Who the hell are these people? I've never met them and I don't know them." lol

No comments: