Thursday, August 4, 2011

Paul McCartney Says He Has Been Hacked


Musical legend Paul McCartney said he was apparently a victim in the recent News of the World hacking scandal.

While appearing via satellite to promote his upcoming 9/11 tribute documentary The Love We Make on Showtime, McCartney told reporters at the Television Critics Association fall TV previews that he is due to discuss the situation with authorities at the end of his current U.S. tour.

"Apparently, I've been hacked," McCartney said. "I don't know much about it because [the police] won't tell anyone except the person themselves. So, I will be talking to them about that. I think it's a horrendous violation of privacy. I do think it has been going on for a long time, and I do think more people than we know knew about it."
READ MORE

No comments: