Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Amb. Rice: I Will Do Everything I Can To See Biden Succeed | Morning Joe...

Of course Trump has done nothing to protect our soldiers, our Troops are merely campaign props as far as he is concerned,  they are there to be used for the imagery they provide in photo ops, videos and campaign stops, otherwise they have no value to him.  Look at what he says he thinks about people who have suffered in service to our nation: "I like soldiers who don't get captured!"  I nearly hit the ground when I heard that, I found it a wonder that all American service wo/men didn't lay down their arms and walk off the job immediately.  Of course they wouldn't do that, but "we the people" should have been too appalled to allow any Congressperson to have anymore to do with Trump after he made that statement.  

No comments: