Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Shot and gasping for air, Tulsa police officer tells dying man, 'F*ck your breath'

Eric Harris, after being unjustly shot by Tulsa Police
Ten days after it was announced that Eric Harris, a 44-year-old African-American Tulsa resident, was shot and killed by police, a body camera video was released of the entire incident. Its cold-hearted horror and depravity have shocked the world.
In the video, seen in full below the fold, Eric Harris surrenders after being chased by police. Within seconds he is shot. Shocked that he has been shot, Harris is at first stunned, then realizes he is struggling to breathe and is dying.
"He shot me. He shot me, man. Oh my God, I'm losing my breath."
Harris' face was slammed to the ground with a knee on his head from another officer, and what followed may be the most heinous words an officer, or anyone at all for that matter, could ever utter to a dying man:  READ MORE

No comments: