Friday, February 17, 2012

Teen Pregnancy Due To Aspirin Myth

Credit: The Dispatch
Pregnant Teen is victim of sexual ignorance
By John Amato

Rick Santorum's mega-million dollar donor Foster Friess made news yesterday when he shared his insane birth control beliefs with Andrea Mitchell :
Mitchell: Do you have any concerns with some of his comments on social issues, on contraception on women in combat and whether or not it would hurt his viability in a general election campaign were he to be the nominee?
Friess: Well I get such a chuckle when these things come out. Here we have millions of our fellow Americans unemployed, we have Jihadist camps set up in Latin America which Rick has been worried about and people seem to be so preoccupied with sex, I think it says something about our culture and maybe we need a massive therapy session so we can concentrate on the real issues are.

This contraceptive thing, my gosh, it's such inexpensive... back in my days we used Bayer aspirin for contraception, the gals put it between their knees and it wasn't that costly.

Mitchell: Um, excuse me I'm trying to catch my breath from that Mr. Friess, frankly....
It was pretty horrifying to hear. Diane Sweet, who runs our Occupy America Blog found this Dear Abby article from July18, 2007 which puts a chilling story to this anti-choice neanderthal's words and chuckles.READ MORE

No comments: