Sunday, December 4, 2011

OCCUPY WALL STREET

eXiled Online / By Yasha Levine


People Locked in Tiny Cages, Crying in Pain: What I Saw and Heard When the LAPD Threw Me in Jail for Exercising My Right to Protest the Oligarchy
Don't believe the PR. There was nothing peaceful or professional about the LAPD's attack on Occupy LA -- or the way detainees were later treated.
December 2, 2011


Editor's note: Yasha Levine, editor of the Exhiled.com, spent a . Here's his account of the crackdown on Occupy LA.

I finally got home Thursday afternoon after spending two nights in jail, and have had a hard time getting my bearings. On top of severe dehydration and sleep deprivation, I’ve got one hell of pounding migraine. So I’ll have to keep this brief for now. But I wanted to write down a few things that I witnessed and heard while locked up by LA’s finest…
READ MORE

No comments: