Saturday, January 14, 2012

Maher: Santorum thinks about gay sex more than a dildo salesman

By David Edwards
Friday, January 13, 2012

Bill Maher on Thursday said that there was a connection between Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum’s sexual frustration and his desire to bomb Iran.
In an interview with Chelsea Handler, Maher explained that former candidate Herman Cain was scheduled to appear on an upcoming episode of his HBO show.
“I like Herman Cain,” Maher admitted. “You know, I said to him, I said, “Look, I don’t like hate your fucking guts like I hate Newt Gingrich.’ I mean, I really don’t like him.”

“No, I hate Newt Gingrich,” Handler agreed. “And everyone watching also hates them, OK?”
Mayer said, however, that former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum was the most ridiculous candidate because of his views on gay rights.  READ MORE

The video:

No comments: