- T.H.T. PRESIDENCY 11
- THE HORRIBLE T. P. 10
- HORRIBLE TRUMP 9
- THE HORRIBLE TRUMP PAGE 8
- THE HORRIBLE TRUMP PAGE 7
- THE HORRIBLE TRUMP PRESIDENCY 6
- THE HORRIBLE TRUMP PRESIDENCY 5
- THE HORRIBLE TRUMP PRESIDENCY 4
- HORRIBLE TRUMP PRESIDENCY (THREE)
- THE HORRIBLE. PRESIDENCY (2)
- THE HORRIBLE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
- 911 Page Two
- THE 911 VIDEOS AND BASICS
- Rachel Maddow Podcasts
- MICHAEL COHEN HEARINGS COLLECTION
- THE JEFFERY EPSTEIN FILES
- THE CORBET REPORTS
- THE MISC. COLLECTION AND THE LIBRARY LINK
- SAVED STUFF
Thursday, July 18, 2019
WATCH LIVE: Homeland Security head McAleenan questioned over treatment o...
The majority margin in the house is small enough to be easily erased by the gerrymander. Because the USSC has decided they have no jurisdiction in the matter of "one man one vote", which gave the previous courts entry to the matter; the large voter turnout will be necessary if the republic is to be preserved. This must continue until the Congress can write and pass laws that put jurisdiction back in the courts hands. That means, if the nation cannot come together to preserve the republic, the Constitutional protections we Americans have enjoyed will evaporate over the next decade.
That means that, neither Republican nor Democrat voters will have any say in how they are ruled.
Posted by Obwon at 11:31 AM