Tuesday, February 12, 2019

BIG BANG ANSWER FOUND!

I found it was as intriguing a question to me as it was to the scientific world. In the videos found on YouTube, one learns the latest of scientific knowledge about the "big bang" (which, I understand, should always be in quotes), and other materials, such as early earth, formation of the universe etc., on and on.

When one looks into the period after the "B B" we come across a very interesting problem. That being: When the expansion of the universe reaches a certain point, energy can then coalesce into matter, because of the cooling effect of the expansion. When this occurs, particles of matter and anti matter form in equal quantities. Of course, since matter and anti matter will annihilate each other, scientists are puzzled as to how matter got the upper hand and came to form our universe with only small bits of anti matter around.

Well, I too was puzzled by the seeming "chicken or egg" likeness of the problem. I do get the impression that plenty of scientists worldwide have not been able to vanquish this problem. But, now I believe I have the answer.  Unfortunately, were I to reveal it here on my blog, there would suddenly appear a "discoverer" or two claiming they had found the solution themselves. I know this because I have released ideas before and lo and behold, you would be surprised at the number of people who, after years of missing the point, suddenly figured it out all by themselves. Hahaha,   Well not this time. It's time to reap my accolades huh? I mean the answer is quite surprising it is hardly a wonder it hasn't been discovered. 

No comments: