- T.H.T. PRESIDENCY 11
- THE HORRIBLE T. P. 10
- HORRIBLE TRUMP 9
- THE HORRIBLE TRUMP PAGE 8
- THE HORRIBLE TRUMP PAGE 7
- THE HORRIBLE TRUMP PRESIDENCY 6
- THE HORRIBLE TRUMP PRESIDENCY 5
- THE HORRIBLE TRUMP PRESIDENCY 4
- HORRIBLE TRUMP PRESIDENCY (THREE)
- THE HORRIBLE. PRESIDENCY (2)
- THE HORRIBLE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
- 911 Page Two
- THE 911 VIDEOS AND BASICS
- Rachel Maddow Podcasts
- MICHAEL COHEN HEARINGS COLLECTION
- THE JEFFERY EPSTEIN FILES
- THE CORBET REPORTS
- THE MISC. COLLECTION AND THE LIBRARY LINK
- SAVED STUFF
Saturday, January 23, 2016
Friday, January 22, 2016
While looking for examples of D.E.W's I'm coming across a lot of stuff that isn't peer reviewed or that has been duplicated by others. The most likely reason why others can't obtain the same results as the initial experimenter is that the research or the results are being faked. The scientific method says that, if I can mix flour and mud and get wine, then you should be able to do it as well, following my instructions of course.
Well, in any event, we know that something very strange took place on 911, which means that we have yet to figure out what it was.
I've resisted this explanation up until now, because it seemed just too oddball exotic. Yet, after reviewing the remaining lack of debris and this "dustification" Dr. Wood Speaks of, there really isn't another choice of theories to explain it, other than some quantum level phenomenon, which, of needs, would seem very strange indeed, since we have little to no contact with quantum mechanics.