Thursday, April 23, 2015

Popeye’s Chicken Employee Fired for Not Replacing Money Stolen from Her at Gunpoint (Watch)

*At first glance, in what can only be seen as a heartless action, an employee who was the unfortunate victim of a robbery at the place where she worked, has been fired from her job because she refused to reimburse the employer for the stolen money.

Two additional things make this employer, Popeyes Chicken, look really bad: One, the woman was robbed at gunpoint and two, they fired a pregnant woman whose life was in danger.

It happened in the Channelview Texas eatery; where approximately $400 was stolen on March 31 during an armed robbery that was recorded by the restaurants’ security cameras.
The woman, Marissa Holcomb, was informed by the store manager that she would be fired if she didn’t replace the stolen money.

“I told them I’m not paying nothing,” Holcomb told KHOU-TV. “I just had a gun to me. I’m not paying the money.”  READ MORE

No comments: