Police in Aurora, Colo., searching for suspected bank robbers stopped every car at an intersection, handcuffed all the adults and searched the cars, one of which they believed was carrying the suspect.
Police said they had received what they called a “reliable” tip that
the culprit in an armed robbery at a Wells Fargo bank committed earlier
was stopped at the red light.
“We didn’t have a description, didn’t know race or gender or
anything, so a split-second decision was made to stop all the cars at
that intersection, and search for the armed robber,” Aurora police
Officer Frank Fania told ABC News.
Officers barricaded the area, halting 19 cars.
“Cops came in from every direction and just threw their car in front
of my car,” Sonya Romero, one of the drivers who was handcuffed, told
ABC News affiliate KMGH-TV in Denver.
- T.H.T. PRESIDENCY 11
- THE HORRIBLE T. P. 10
- HORRIBLE TRUMP 9
- THE HORRIBLE TRUMP PAGE 8
- THE HORRIBLE TRUMP PAGE 7
- THE HORRIBLE TRUMP PRESIDENCY 6
- THE HORRIBLE TRUMP PRESIDENCY 5
- THE HORRIBLE TRUMP PRESIDENCY 4
- HORRIBLE TRUMP PRESIDENCY (THREE)
- THE HORRIBLE. PRESIDENCY (2)
- THE HORRIBLE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
- 911 Page Two
- THE 911 VIDEOS AND BASICS
- Rachel Maddow Podcasts
- MICHAEL COHEN HEARINGS COLLECTION
- THE JEFFERY EPSTEIN FILES
- THE CORBET REPORTS
- THE MISC. COLLECTION AND THE LIBRARY LINK
- SAVED STUFF
- SAVED STUFF 2